My favorite O.P.I nailpolishes

I love O.P.I nailpolishes! They are long lasting, easy to apply and they come in amazing colors. Plus I love the funny names they have. Here are my top four polishes:

#1 My Private Jet I love glitter and dark colors on nails. When you combine these two, you get my favourite polish. This is a must have!
#2 Blue My Mind I used to hate blue and green nailpolishes, but after seeing this royal blue color I was sold. This one is colorful enough without being "over the top". I can even wear this at work with right clothes.
#3 Let Me Entertain You This one came with the Burlesque collection. It's a bright fuchsia with a lot of glitter. Absolutely amazing!
#4 Kyoto Pearl The name already says it: this one will make your nails look like pearls. Beautiful white color and great as an everyday nailpolish. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti